By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Legal Talk
Follow US
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > Akhilesh Yadav calls arrests made by UP govt in Hathras incident “conspiracy”, demands judicial inquiry – World News Network
National

Akhilesh Yadav calls arrests made by UP govt in Hathras incident “conspiracy”, demands judicial inquiry – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: July 6, 2024 12:00 am
By worldnewsnetwork
Share
4 Min Read
SHARE

Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) [India], July 6 (ANI): Samajwadi Party National President and former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Saturday said that the UP government wanted to shirk its responsibility for the deaths in the Hathras stampede incident by making minor and unrelated arrests. He alleged that these arrests were part of a “conspiracy” and demanded a judicial inquiry into these arrests.
The former Chief Minister asserted that the government is needlessly arresting people who were away from the original venue with some specific intention and is preparing to hold them guilty after the arrest.
He further alleged that the incident was a result of administrative failure.
Taking it to a social media post on X, Akhilesh Yadav wrote in Hindi, “To hide its failure in the ‘Hathras incident’, the UP government wants to shirk responsibility for the deaths of hundreds of people by making minor arrests. If this happens, it will mean that no one has learnt any lesson from the administrative failure in such events and such accidents will keep repeating in the future.”
“The government and administration are needlessly arresting people who were away from the original venue with a specific motive and is preparing to hold them guilty after the arrest. These arrests are a conspiracy in themselves. There should be an immediate judicial inquiry into these arrests so that the game of the BJP government of UP can be exposed before the public.”
“If the BJP government says that it had nothing to do with such an event, then the BJP government has no right to stay in power. Most of the poor people who attended this program were unhappy, exploited, oppressed, deprived, suppressed, on this basis it also means that the BJP government has no concern with such people. Whereas the government’s attention should first be directed towards such people. Condemnable!”
https://x.com/yadavakhilesh/status/1809462402355978499
Earlier in the day, Devprakash Madhukar, the main accused in the Hathras stampede incident that claimed 121 lives, was produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate Court.
Subsequently, he was sent to 14 days of judicial custody.
The court asked the accused whether he had written permission of the event and from whom did he got it. He replied that he got the permission from SDM for a gathering of 80,000 people.
The court asked had they done publicity of the event, to which Madhukar said he didn’t.
Notably, Devprakash Madhukar, was absconding, and a reward of Rs 1 lakh was announced for providing information leading about him.
Madhukar was finally arrested on July 5 in the national capital. Two other accused, Ramprakash Shakya and Sanju Yadav, were also arrested today, the police said.
The stampede happened during the ‘Satsang’ of self-styled godman Suraj Pal Singh, or ‘Bhole Baba’ in Fulari village in Hathras on July 2. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by
Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Copy Link Print
Leave a comment Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fast Four Quiz: Precision Medicine in Cancer

How much do you know about precision medicine in cancer? Test your knowledge with this quick quiz.
Get Started
APSEZ breaks records: Handles 420 MMT cargo globally, sets new milestones in March 2024 – World News Network

The company announced that it achieved its highest ever monthly cargo volumes,…

Stock market opens on a bullish note: Nifty-Sensex surge – World News Network

Simultaneously, the BSE Sensex followed suit, leaping by 317.27 points or 0.43…

IIHM Institute of Hospitality Skills (IIHS) opens largest training centre in Udaipur – World News Network

New Delhi [India], April 1: IIHM Institute of Hospitality Skills (IIHS), India's…

Your one-stop resource for medical news and education.

Your one-stop resource for medical news and education.
Sign Up for Free

You Might Also Like

Mamata clubs all Muslims as minorities to strengthen vote bank, divides Bengal on language : Suvendu Adhikari – World News Network

By worldnewsnetwork

Cyclone Ditwah: IMD issues yellow alert across various districts of Tamil Nadu, Puducherry for next 3 hours – World News Network

By worldnewsnetwork

UP Minister accuses Akhilesh Yadav of spreading “lies about vote theft” – World News Network

By worldnewsnetwork

Delhi: Speeding Mercedes hits three people in Vasant Kunj, 1 killed – World News Network

By worldnewsnetwork

Sports

Messi one step away from MLS Cup glory as Inter Miami seal dominant 5-1 win – World News Network
Sports
2025 ADT10: Pooran reflects as Deccan Gladiators finish season with consolatory win – World News Network
Sports

Popular Category

  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • National
  • Science
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Videos
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • Press Release
  • Press Release Distribution Packages

Entertainment

22nd Marrakech Film Festival opens with Gus Van Sant’s ‘Dead Man Wire’; Bong Joon Ho, Jenna Ortega lead Jury – World News Network
Entertainment
Dulquer Salmaan’s first-look poster from Malayalam film ‘I’m Game’ out – World News Network
Entertainment
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
Copyright © 2024 World News Network. All Rights Reserved
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?